QuoteWerks - The industry independent sales quoting tool that integrates with ACT, GoldMine, Maximizer, MS Dynamics CRM. Outlook, Salesforce.com, SalesLogix, TeleMagic, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Autotask, Connectwise, D&H, Ingram Micro, Synnex, and Tech Data.
Click on an image to view a larger version.
- » Integrates with leading CRM and accounting systems allowing you to maintain your current systems and processes
- » Quote Products, Services, or both on the same quote
- » Use products and services stored in other program
- » Customize your quote layout
- » Create and manage quote revisions
- » Bundle your products/services
- » Built in product configurator
, Windows CE
, Windows XP/2000/NT
, Microsoft SQL Server
Click on a technology to view similar products within this category.
199.00 to 329.00
- User count is based on concurrent licensing
- Competitive upgrade discounts are available. Call for more information.
- When purchasing additional licenses, customers will receive volume discounts based on their total number of licenses.
- Free, fully functional demo is available. No time limit to the demo download. You will be limited to eight quotes, with a maximum of 20 line items per quote generated in demo mode. Trial keys are available for extending testing/evaluation needs.
CRM Integration Matrix
Each contact manager integration is different. You can view the QuoteWerks CRM Integration Matrix...
QuoteWerks Case Studies
QuoteWerks serves over 50,000 users worldwide in an array of industries, such as analytical instrum...
Additional Product Information
Reasons to choose QuoteWerks:
1. Quality technical support is an important service to offer. We resolve issues that arise quickly, professionally, and permanently. 95% of the issues are resolved within 5 minutes.
2. It works as advertised. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on QuoteWerks, which is great for our customers because it gives them an opportunity to make sure that QuoteWerks truly works as advertised and meets their particular expectations. We sell alot of QuoteWerks licenses, and over 99% of the companies that purchase QuoteWerks find that it meets or exceeds their expectations.
3. QuoteWerks is on the move on a rapid growth track adding new features every month.
4. We have designed our software to minimize support issues. As such, on a daily basis, less than 2% of our customer base contacts us regarding a support issue.
5. We support more pricing models for your products and services such as fixed pricing, markup, cost + points, volume pricing, discount pricing, price levels, customer/product profile pricing, etc. Each line item in your quote can use a different pricing model.
6. We offer quality integration with contact managers. Not all contact manager links are made equal.
7. We provide links to accounting software packages such as QuickBooks and Peachtree, and also have an Open Export Module for generic exporting.
8. If you are in the PC Industry and purchase your products from D&H, Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, or Tech Data, QuoteWerks Professional Edition links directly to their offline price guide databases, which means you do not have to spend 4 hours each day importing 180,000 products from each distributor. We are the ONLY quoting software that links directly to the offline price guide databases.
9. QuoteWerks is quoting software that has been designed around the needs of people who generate quotes all day long. As such, it works with you in the manner and order in which you are accustomed to creating your quotes. QuoteWerks is easy to use with a pleasing and intuitive interface.
10. Our product has become so exponentially successful because we quickly incorporate customer feedback into the product. We do require that all feedback is only communicated via e-mail so that we can respond efficiently.
11. QuoteWerks is both easy to use and very powerful. The trick to that combination is that we do not clutter the interface with a lot of buttons and menus most users may not need. Instead, when you need a more advanced feature, you will usually find it in a pop-up menu or other non-distracting area.
12. Scalability. QuoteWerks works well in a 1-User environment just as well as it does in an enterprise environment with support for a remote sales force using laptops, along with support for regional and worldwide office locations. QuoteWerks' synchronization features make it all possible.
13. All quoting tools will put together a quote. For that matter, you can put together a quote in Microsoft Word or Excel. What sets quote packages apart is how easy they can make the quoting process for you. In other words, how many steps it takes to perform actions and what time saving features does it actually have. QuoteWerks let's you change prices and profit margins on the fly, it has price refreshing features that let you refresh the prices on an old quote with your current pricing, it compares prices between your vendors ensuring that you get the best prices, it allows you to bundle products together letting you add a group of products to the quote with a single-click, the Configurator walks you through a step-by-step process allowing you to choose products at each step to add to your quote, with the required, optional, and substitute parts support, you will never forget to include an item in your quote. With the links to the contact managers and the accounting systems QuoteWerks offers you a complete solution from start to finish.
14. Price is also important. QuoteWerks' prices are reasonable and cost effective. You will be hard pressed to find a product that costs less, and that delivers so much.