OmniRIM Records Management Software
OmniRIM Solutions are the records management specialists. The company has become the industry leader in this area by focusing specifically on the physical records management needs of clients as part of their overall content management processes. Since 1994 we have introduce innovations and leading edge thinking to ensure OmniRIM users are effectively and cost efficiently managing their ever-increasing volume of records. And, in today's world of regulations and legal liability they can relax knowing that their OmniRIM enhanced, records management solution is particularly well suited to their compliance needs.
- » We offer a best of breed approach to physical records management and we have developed the in-house and on-hand resources to deliver proven, industry leading solutions.
- » A custom tailored OmniRIM solution can be easily and cost effectively integrated with any one of the leading content management systems, including, FileNet, IBM, Liberty IMS, Laserfiche, and Documentum.
- » Clients also rely on OmniRIM's experienced professional services group and the customer support and services team.
- » OmniRIM also offers a complete portfolio of accessories, bar code scanners, printers and consumables that complement the OmniRIM solution.
- » OmniRIM offers its solutions in three editions; Workgroup, Professional and Enterprise. The editions are differentiated on the basis of capacity, features and the availability of optional functionality and expansion modules.
, MS Windows Server 2003
, Windows 95/98/ME
, Windows XP/2000/NT
, Microsoft SQL Server
Visual Basic (VB)
Software, ASP Hosted, Web-Based (Browser)
Click on a technology to view similar products within this category.
Users (# of seats)
Call our sales staff or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information. Head to our webstie at www.omnirim.com to request a demo!
Additional Product Information
OmniRIM offers a competitively superior solution for the management, tracking, retrieval and scheduled destruction of business-critical, physical and electronic records.
Adding an OmniRIM records management solution to any content management process will save a company time and money; and ensure they are much better prepared to deal with compliance challenges and liability issues.
The Company provides a comprehensive program of consulting, implementation, training and post sales services to ensure that each tailored solution meets the records management needs of our clients and their expectations, and the regulatory and oversight environment in which they operate.