Sophisticated middleware that transfers mainframe functionality to a server (Windows/Linux/Aix) or desktop. Enables ICL VME users to run their existing SCL procedures UNCHANGED in the migrated environment. Full MAC/BATCH/OPER/SPOOLER functionality is included in the product.
Click on an image to view a larger version.
- » Windows-based app provides a uniform view across the enterprise
- » No end-user retraining is required
- » Major VME functionality standard
- » Tightly integrated with Microfocus COBOL
- » Supports all VME filetypes either natively or emulated
- » Existing programming staff can be used in a modern environment
- » The same code can be run on Windows, Linux or AIX
, Windows XP/2000/NT
- Not Applicable -
, C# (C Sharp)
Click on a technology to view similar products within this category.
A full installation "discovery" exercise is undertaken by our Company in order to derive a cost for an installation -
Additional Product Information
A fully-functional two-month trial version (the only limitation being a BATCH concurrency of one) of the software is available, Please contact email@example.com with your Name, address end email details to have a copy posted to you. This offer applies to individuals as well as to companies. Please note that 2 versions are available - Developer (for single users) and Enterprise or Production for running complete workloads of any size.